I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Thursday, March 25, 2010

well well well~
today is my 2nd post..
bla bla bla~
dunno want to type what....
nvm.....
mama cooking lunch now....
smell~ 100% cantik
taste~ 100% cantik
dessert~100% cantik sekali!!!


= =
{my school life today}

haiz....today..while we were sitting at the assembly there...
me and a group of fren were chit-chatting....
meanwhile....
teacher Ezmal looking for me...
JIA LAT LIAO....
i know i sure 九死一生....
so....
i go to his side...
yeah!
u know what???
im taller than Ezmal...
......he besong me lor....
call me wait inside the disciplin room~
haiz...
my heart..
pim pong pim pong...
almost jatuh~
then...he asked me
"wek.....buku log tu....ko koyak ka?.."
i said....bukan saya la...mana saya tahu..
he use his rotan...aiming my neck....
walao...siao lor this teacher...keep say i koyak the bukulog...
but actually...
i did it.....
i dunwan kena rotan ....
so i tell lie...
he looked at my hair....
i know my hair full of stylish...
he asked me again...
"bila ko nak gunting?...nak saya tolong kao???"
"bapakao....aku nak gunting bulu awak la...bodoh Ezmal...."
i said...
nvm~ afk 10 mins.... eat lunch first~



~~~10 minutes later~~~

im back~~...mama told me she's going to New Zealand this april...
haiz...
should i happy or sad?
if my mama go to NZ....i sure can put my laptop at my room...
then i really happy..hehe ...cause can do something~~wakakakaka...
if my mama really go to NZ...maybe...i have nothing to eat....
sad lor....need to waste money go out and eat some bullshit food..

nvm~

later around 7 pm..we are helping weihong and baka joe celebrate
their birthday....
do you know where we meet?
at .....i code....
birthday still celebrate at there....
all dagei kaki...

by the way....
to my readers...those who are using google..
to find information...
please...care~
because my brother laptop already get virus...cause of the google...
due to some reasons...
maybe because the china's google has been closed...
try not to use google at these week....
@@~

for those form 4 student....
gambateh...
for the next week examination......


~~that's all for today~~

~~~end~~~

Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • = =.....okay...lets get my first blog started....a...
  • Wait a Minute...


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart