I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

yo~~....
today...very very 激烈..
u know why..??
haha...actually today...
we went to library in a group....
like gangster...macam yes...
suddenly....duno who say ezmal comin...
so ....
we 散水...
haiz...散wat la...at last ....that soon hung give This" o0o" to
that teacher....
then..
that teacher call pengawas catch us....
bai ga liao o..
we run sibeh fast....suddenly like in the olimpic stadium...
diao.....
we run run run....
that pengawas tangkap tangkap tangkap...
so...
we find another way... to back our class....
suddenly...i saw AH PIAN...the 矮仔..
so....
he shout...
eh...boy....come here...
aiya...who will so sibeh de...
go back there?..
really no brain....
back to the story~
we run again....
like走遍天涯....
so .....we back to our class...
me and william almost mampus....
our teacher asked us.....
mana u pergi?...
i said....ponteng lor....
then she nothing to say....
i asked teacher....
cikgu...lain kali kalao saya ponteng...boleh bawa oxygen tank?
teacher speechless liao....
= =.....today...another...lagi teruk..
whole class cheating...
when islam test...
my malay friend infront of me...
keep copy copy copy...
炸到..they even take out their note book come out...
this is the worst test i've ever seen...
of course...
i also tiru....
but not really very geng that type lar...
a bit only....
maybe this call 1 malaysia....
malay help chinese...chinese help indian...
so teamwork....
this year....in 4T2...really

~ 炸到 ~

the end~

Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • well well well~today is my 2nd post..bla bla bla~d...
  • = =.....okay...lets get my first blog started....a...
  • Wait a Minute...


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart