I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Friday, April 2, 2010

Okay...
Since everyone were asking me
''Why dunwan update my blog..."
today....
i give face a bit....
"up" a while...

blek blek blek....
today is friday....
we are going to celebrate mel and Szexian birthday...
im not going...
cause my fren them wan to dagei ....
so....sien sien dei....go 应酬 them a while....
suddenly....chuanzai saw his fren.....
then...he 撇底 us....
haiz....飞机老...
give people tipu liao lor....
but...he will come back soon la...
nvm...
talk about me lo now....
mama going to New Zealand tml....
wanna cry out loud...
u really trust i will cry?

TIPU u only lo....
hehe....
i so sien now....really really boring...
even i dunno what am i typing now...
ble bla ble bla....
.....
aiya...just 收到 some 劲 news...
Ah c they also comin dagei....
wah....开心到...
we looking at the counter...
he more happy...
cause we keep spam our money to them....
really sibeh...
i duno wat am i typing now...


ya...actually i am planning a short short short short short 到的
movie..
something like hak seh wui(黑社會)...
starting from next week...
we r finding some "ka chang"
now...
hope that no NG...
cause our face looks too cute...
i will preparing by tml..
the 剧本 also mama dei only...
not enough 激烈..im thinking now...
may i put some sex scene inside the movie..??
or ...put some wu li macha things inside the movie....?
aiya....i scare if too 激....suddenly i become 文导演..
then...i no nid study lor....
MONEY MONEY MONEY...
wakakaka.....
oi...where got like this de....
发梦就会..really sibeh people...
now i have no idea wan to write wat....
maybe more few hours suddenly 灵感一到..
become 文作者....
hope that u all can dun blame me....
as a sibeh people...
i really sibeh....
maybe forever also sibeh like that....
"
S
I
B
E
H
"



bye bye~...

~~~ end ~~~

Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • yo~~....today...very very 激烈..u know why..??haha.....
  • well well well~today is my 2nd post..bla bla bla~d...
  • = =.....okay...lets get my first blog started....a...
  • Wait a Minute...


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart