I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Today....something terrible happened...
i was in 4S2 today....
and i was drawing something on the whiteboard....
....
draw ~ draw~ draw~
suddenly 杀出一个程咬金....
OH~my love~ my darling....
a 大粒痣...
4S1 punya moral teacher....
she keep shouting....
"SIAPA LUKIS BAHAN LUCAH TADI"....
we keep diam diam...
he like period like that...
keep bla bla bla....
suddenly ezmal on the way to toilet...
BANG~
he like sozai like that...
keep use his rotan to hit the whiteboard..
then...
i think a while...
人少少...认了他咯...
he call me go disciplin wait him....

~for more information....tml i'll update my blog again...~
NOW BUSY~...ok~

Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • nice picture ....hehe...just trying how to upload...
  • Okay...Since everyone were asking me''Why dunwan u...
  • yo~~....today...very very 激烈..u know why..??haha.....
  • well well well~today is my 2nd post..bla bla bla~d...
  • = =.....okay...lets get my first blog started....a...
  • Wait a Minute...


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart