I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Thursday, July 1, 2010
YOU.

friends,
i have alot.
real friends?
fine, wont over 5 fingers.
family,
4 members.
real family?
they gone.
friends,
can you help me solve my problems?
even my best best best friend.
left me behind.
everyday i wake up,
i face my mirror.
i looks like a psycho.
always spamming my time not to think about it.
do you think it can?
i've been think, thinks, thinking, thinked.
you the one that listen to my problems.
you the one answered my calls.
you the one who always gave me fully support.
this supporter has gone.
im no different between an indiot and moron.
im not who am i anymore.
you gone.

Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • :)
  • WOW.
  • Down.
  • Beryl's happy trip :)
  • Im happy because i met You.
  • Once again..i KENA STUN :(
  • 再说
  • Black and White.
  • "Life is not a Job"
  • Right or Left?


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart