I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Im happy because i met You.

Im happy because i met "YOU"

Im happy because "YOU" make me happy always.

Im happy because "YOU" will take care of me when im sick.

Im happy because "YOU" will sing twinkle twinkle star for me.

Im happy because every morning "YOU" will give me a morning call.

Im happy because "YOU" will care about my family.

Im happy because "YOU" are my number one.

Im happy because "YOU" will act like a baby when "YOU" talk to me.

Im happy because "YOU" gave me everything.

Thanks God ..for let me met "YOU". at my secondary school life..

Thanks God ..for giving me a chance to know "YOU" as a girl friend ..

Thank You, noobies :)

Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • Once again..i KENA STUN :(
  • 再说
  • Black and White.
  • "Life is not a Job"
  • Right or Left?
  • I cant even solve a "mini" problem
  • Am i Alone without my "jokes"?
  • ~chapter 2~okay...ezmal call me go to disciplin ro...
  • Today....something terrible happened...i was in 4S...
  • nice picture ....hehe...just trying how to upload...


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart