I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

~chapter 2~

okay...ezmal call me go to disciplin room wait him...
i sit at there almost half an hour...
he still havent appear...
so....ah pian ask me ...
"simon..apa awak buat..."
i said..
"tak ada la~...aku hanya lukis komik sahaja.."
then..he continue his work..
OH...最佳男主角ezmal finally 弹出来...
he called me to fill the form...
he ask me to write "what did i draw & why i wanted to do it"
.......u know what i write?


here is the example...

Nama: SimonLaiKhengMun
Tarikh:6/4/2010
Alamat: xxxx
No. IC: xxxxxx-xx-xxxx

Nama Pelapor: Encik Ezmal
Kesalahan: saya mengaku bahawa saya lukis bahan lucah di dalam kelas 4S2...

(in that time..he keep ask me what did i draw...then i write like that..)

Kesalahan:saya mengaku bahawa saya lukis bahan lucah di dalam kelas 4S2....(lanjiao)

(he asked me another question again..he ask why i wanted to draw like that)

i cant think anyreasons...so..i write....

"Saya melukis sebab ini hobbi saya..."

for sure, Ezmal very very angry...almost wanted to kill me..
then...Ah pian they so suprised about my "reasons"
they keep ask me and ask me and ask me....
"ini betul betul hobbi awak?"

i said yes...they laughed...
and they suddenly asked me something that is too over....
you know what question they asked me?

"Eh...Simon...awak ada tengok itu "Itu" ar?"
i ask back them..."apa itu "Itu"?"
they said..."bila tengok..."Itu" akan "ngang"(硬) punya lor.."
i said...got...sure lor..
after that...Ezmal asked me..
want exchange prize?
either 6 kali rotan or stopped school for 1 or 2 weeks...
then..
u all sure know what i've chosen...

ya...i've chosen "offical holiday"...
i will receive my 文凭...soon..
maybe my class 4T2 will be very sien without me..
i guess....
so...

" I'll be back "


and....today...actually im going to school and we are having a movie after school...
but unluckily...i cant go..
daddy sick jor...maybe drink too much of beer....
kanasai...money wasted....
but...nevermind la...
movie i also can go to ppstream there lor....
so...i didn pretend that i very 孝顺..
but...yuz ..william..paisei lar~
i fong your feigei already....
really really sorry..


That's all~:D
for today "only"

Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • Today....something terrible happened...i was in 4S...
  • nice picture ....hehe...just trying how to upload...
  • Okay...Since everyone were asking me''Why dunwan u...
  • yo~~....today...very very 激烈..u know why..??haha.....
  • well well well~today is my 2nd post..bla bla bla~d...
  • = =.....okay...lets get my first blog started....a...
  • Wait a Minute...


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart