I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Am i Alone without my "jokes"?

Today...nothing happened...
but now..suddenly...there is something came into my mind..
am i psycho?..i dunno why i wanna think like this...
i've asked my fren...
some of them said...
"u are...simonlai...a sibeh siao ppl "
but some of them...
"ei..bro..dun think too much la"


sometimes...
i feel like very tired...
Imma continue my journey?..
which journey?..
life,sex,funny,idiot,love..... journey?
which one....?:(

how could it be...
and
why will it be?..

this
"psycho" ...swimming in my mind...
cant stop thinking abt it...
some of my fren wan me stay at class...
because of my jokes...
not because im their truly classmates or frens..
they really treat me as their fren?
or...just a teamates in some games?

they really treat me as a joker?
question keep on creating in my mind...
will they dump me if one day...
or actually im not a joker?...

issit family problem makes me like this?
or
frens problem makes me like this...

i really need a counselor to counseling me...
my eyes keep on jumping...
seems like there is something goin to be happening soon
can i know what is goin to be happening soon?

please..
i wanna know...
"am i alone"?

Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • ~chapter 2~okay...ezmal call me go to disciplin ro...
  • Today....something terrible happened...i was in 4S...
  • nice picture ....hehe...just trying how to upload...
  • Okay...Since everyone were asking me''Why dunwan u...
  • yo~~....today...very very 激烈..u know why..??haha.....
  • well well well~today is my 2nd post..bla bla bla~d...
  • = =.....okay...lets get my first blog started....a...
  • Wait a Minute...


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart