I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Saturday, May 15, 2010
Once again..i KENA STUN :(

Before i go to my aunty's place..
i went to a cyber cafe...
1 hour rm3.50
This cyber cafe...the shop(SO NICE WTH)..
but..
no game..no internet...
=)

Alright...let's start our topic...
TODAY..i went to my aunty's stall help out..
the place locate at petaling street there..
so many peoples....wow..
today...dont know why...
a lot of tourist there....
got japanese...taiwanese...indian...
white face guys.....black face guys...and colourful face guys....more.
some of them...really makes me....
"tak boleh tahan"
those "OL" girls...WOW
those "japanese" girls...KANASAI
those "white" face girls...OH..我的天啊~啊~啊
okay...is too much...out of topic already...
Erm....
today...i think i've service more than 1000++ customers..
too overstate...isnt' it?
:(
unluckily....i didn take those "beauties" pictures....
because i really really tooooooooo busy..

okay...after that...
maybe i too tired..
i looking at the clock..
more than 10 times.
damn slow man..
i looks like a foolish man standing under the clock..
each minute like gonna take an hour time to pass
WTH..

alright...Time to "ciao"[means balik]
that time was 11.30pm
i rush to the LRT station..
OMS[Oh My Simon]...the LRT's gate closed...
NIABUUUUUUUUU....
ARHZZZZZZZ.......once again..
i looks like a foolish man standing at the outside of the gate.
KENA STUNNED so many times..LOL :(

then....i was thinking
whether im gonna take bus or cab
when i go to the bus stop..
( HAVENT CLOSE YET..THOSE BUS UNCLES STILL THERE)
ermm....excuse me..
Encik...ada itu bas balik ke Pandan Indah lagi ke?

that encik said: allah..adik...dah tutup la....
once again...i looks like a dumb ass standing at the bus stop there..:)

"taxi...cab..的士...."
woahhhhh...finally....there's a taxi stopped infront of me..
then..i asked that taxi佬..
"pandan indah...boleh?"
that guy like "CHAP DOU BOU"
keep says boleh boleh...
when i ask him how much...
he shows me his "THREE LITTLE FINGER"..
smiling to me...
"tiga puluh sahaja ..adik"
once again..i "KENA STUN"..:)

then i go back to my aunty's stall there
need help ><
finally..she called a cab for me..
that taxi佬 told me he no charge this no charge that.
but when i back home..
he ask for RM18.50...
haiz...just give him..
when i back home..i felt:
WOHOO..
"Home Sweet Home"
:)

Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • 再说
  • Black and White.
  • "Life is not a Job"
  • Right or Left?
  • I cant even solve a "mini" problem
  • Am i Alone without my "jokes"?
  • ~chapter 2~okay...ezmal call me go to disciplin ro...
  • Today....something terrible happened...i was in 4S...
  • nice picture ....hehe...just trying how to upload...
  • Okay...Since everyone were asking me''Why dunwan u...


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart