I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Thursday, June 17, 2010
Down.

i was crying this whole afternoon.
i have no idea why a big guy was hugging
a pillow,
can cry so long.
due to some reasons.
im sad.
even i know it looks like so childish,
but,
it was my first time to spoke out.
and it failed.
im fully thinking of negative way right now.
just the timing,
you said you know what are you doing right now,
i dont think that.
you are lost.
and im lost too.
at first,
i was wondering that,
should i
commit suicide?
meanwhile.
i went to google search.
some of this "kaki"
added me as friend.
they told me about their feelings
some of them.
very pity.
they call me go to gym.
and use all my energy that i have now.
i tell them.
im fine.
i felt that im a crazies now,
add those guy for what?
but think twice.
they also victims.
they suffered more than me.
but,
their answers or advice for me.
is nothing.
wont help me.
i just,
need a moment
to cool down a while.
is too emo for me now.
if you are my friends,
please dont call me or send those useless msg to me.
i need to alone.
until,
im fine.

Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • Beryl's happy trip :)
  • Im happy because i met You.
  • Once again..i KENA STUN :(
  • 再说
  • Black and White.
  • "Life is not a Job"
  • Right or Left?
  • I cant even solve a "mini" problem
  • Am i Alone without my "jokes"?
  • ~chapter 2~okay...ezmal call me go to disciplin ro...


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart