I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Thursday, December 16, 2010
It's MY Life, Tapah Camp.


Have a look to a beautiful sunset even the high mountains blocking.

Resting time.

This dog is cute, it's named "KOPI"

Yummy Coca-cola from my guardian angle.

Reached Suffes Campsites.

Delicious "Siu Pao"

"DONT TRUST GIRL, GET F*** GIRL",
PERAK TRADISION......~.~

Lot's of ppl here

LALA~

BLEK~

Famous "WU TAO GOU" a.k.a Kuih Yam at Bidoh
It cost RM1.80 per pcs.

Famous Herbal Duck Noodles



Get ready !!

Recently i've went to this Youth Camp which organized by my church members,
And here's the moment i spent over my time with them at Tapah,Sufes Camp Sites.
Let 's take a look for the pictures !
To be continue ~


Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • Show's Lonely.
  • Daddy, hope you are okay now .
  • Once Friend, Once Stranger, Once Enemy.
  • Life still goes on
  • Love.
  • Do not vomit blood after you read my blog
  • I miss my day with her
  • YOU.
  • :)
  • WOW.


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart