I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Sunday, August 29, 2010
I miss my day with her



I so miss my day with her,
I do,
Even my mouth said no,
Heart still decline what my mouth said,
Nowdays,
We,
Friend not friend,
Stranger not stranger,
It's weird,
Last time i scare i lost her,
Now it happened to me.
I miss you





Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • YOU.
  • :)
  • WOW.
  • Down.
  • Beryl's happy trip :)
  • Im happy because i met You.
  • Once again..i KENA STUN :(
  • 再说
  • Black and White.
  • "Life is not a Job"


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart