I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Love.


"I love you", the most romantic words of love are the simplest but the most effective words for someone who wishes to hear them from you. To be loved and to be in love, both are special feelings. It is said that when someone is in love, then it's hard to find out words to express. Sometimes even the sweetest romantic words are not enough but the impact they can put is definitely unmatched. When you are completely clueless in love, then only the romantic words can add beauty to the environment which for you is already full of love.

Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • Do not vomit blood after you read my blog
  • I miss my day with her
  • YOU.
  • :)
  • WOW.
  • Down.
  • Beryl's happy trip :)
  • Im happy because i met You.
  • Once again..i KENA STUN :(
  • 再说


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart