I guess I'm better off without you.
❝Blog Entries

Thursday, February 10, 2011
Regret of Regrets,Vengeance of Vengeances.


I heard that ,
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I heard that ,
losing someone that you love,
it's like not to be able to protect loved ones,
for me, it's a powerless feeling.

If one day ,
you yourself facing a mirror ,
what will you see? hmm?

If you do hate a person ,
you yourself try to face a mirror ,
and ask yourself,
did vengeance works?

I've made mistake.
i made a big huge mistake.
i didn't give people a chance to
value thier lives in the same moment.

Because of this
i learn from my mistakes ,
and i learnt that
vengeance can change a person.
and make me into something that i
never thought i was capable of being.

If a chance ,
can bring you back to your life ,
will you appreciate this chance?
Everybody deserves a chance.

Vengeance is distasteful ,
there will be a better way or efficient way,
always.

We need to get instantly rehabilitated ,
always ,
in your mind.


Directed & Written by Show Lai,
The most handsome people among
Sekolah Menegah Kebangsaan
Cochrane Perkasa ,
2011/2/10.

Blabbering @

❝Profile

Photobucket
~♥
me me me me

❝Tagbox





❝Links

Ashley
Chooi Yen
Connie
Dixxon
Esther
Ivy
Ivin
Jason
Keii
LVyrn
Lou Bin
Mun
Sze Xian
Xavier
Xiiao Yii
Xue li
Yuz
Wei Hoong


❝Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



❝Facebook

Simon Lai

Create Your Badge

❝Recents

  • It's MY Life, Tapah Camp.
  • Show's Lonely.
  • Daddy, hope you are okay now .
  • Once Friend, Once Stranger, Once Enemy.
  • Life still goes on
  • Love.
  • Do not vomit blood after you read my blog
  • I miss my day with her
  • YOU.
  • :)


  • ❝ Yeah

    Kitchen Cabinet Knobs
    counting since, 4.4.2010


    ❝Créditos

    16thdayDeviantart